Haylou RS3 Smart Watch won the Gold Award of IAI Global Design Award and received more than 10,000 people's support from crowdfunding online in Taiwan, China.
The company's fully automated production line came into use, achieving a daily production capacity of 250,000 units.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Haylou's warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
● Returns must include all accessories.
● Items must include original packaging.
● For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
● For non-quality related warranty claims, Haylou refunds the cost of purchasing the product itself.
● Returns may be rejected if product does not meet the above requirements.
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items after this 30-day window has lapsed. For purchases not made directly through Haylou's online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Haylou or Haylou's authorized resellers are covered by an 18-month warranty, starting from the date of purchase.Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through Haylou's authorized distributors and retailers are handled through Haylou.For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
● Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
● Haylou must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product.
● The defective item's serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required.
● It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection.
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through Haylou or Haylou's authorized resellers.
● Sales invoice.
● Dated sales receipt from an authorized Haylou reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price.
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that are no longer within their original warranty timeframe or the 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect.
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase.
● Buyer's accidental returns.
● Returning personal items.
● Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Haylou quality control to be in working condition.
● Returning defective items using international shipping.
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process).
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase.
● Lost or stolen products.
● Items that have expired their warranty period.
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase).
● Free products.
● Repairs through 3rd parties.
● Damage from outside sources.
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly).
● Purchases from illegitimate resource.
Haylou is not liable for:
● Loss of data incurred from use of Haylou products.
● Returning personal items sent to Haylou.
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Haylou, Haylou takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Haylou does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.